If you would like to join our email prayer network and receive requests and updates to your inbox, email us here.
Also, feel free to put a request by clicking the button below.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like and be sure to contact us if your prayer is answered!
Please pray for my love that is feeling lost and confused. So he can find his way back to forgiveness. He was the one that brought me to Calvary Chapel and for that I’m blessed.
Please pray for:
0. Poland, freedom from religion to God through Jesus Christ,
0. Church in the USA – Matt. 3.12
1. stirring up the ministry to the God for me, my wife Dorothy, our
daughter Ann, our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
2. God’s will and wisdom for me and my family; specially for learning in school for Daniel,working for Edmund, Dorothy, Peter (also God’s direction for his life) and Ann( Ann needs husband),
3. God’s order in my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses.
Prayers for 4 family members in particular who are lost and don’t know the Lord. Prayers also for 2 close family members who are struggling with low self-esteem.
Please pray for the Pius family, whose son Cameron was killed in a traffic accident on Christmas Eve.
David Kinzie needs to move by the end of the month. He needs to find a trailer park, or a property, where he can stay in his 40\\’ trailer. Also, pray his Social Security benefits would be approved.
Please pray for all the men and women on deployment and the ones leaving soon and their spouses.
Prayers for my mother Lois, she is having blood pressure issues
My Aunt Loli just has a brain aneurysm, we were able to see her during Christmas and this hurts…she is going in to emergency surgery. She is a Catholic, please pray for her healing and the family