If you would like to join our email prayer network and receive requests and updates to your inbox, email us here.
Also, feel free to put a request by clicking the button below.
Update on DerRell Meek
As of yesterday evening, DerRell was resting easily. It’s been decided by a team of surgeons not to perform the surgery repair to his aorta until blood pressure and swelling are reduced significantly. He will remain in ICU for a couple more days then be sent home to rest for a period of time while being watched closely. This can allow for swelling to reduce. Shamra and family appreciate continued prayers.